Adamar Diamonds Policies
Thank you for visiting AdamarDiamonds.com.
Adamar policies and procedures are designed to protect our clients’ personal information and provide the security they deserve when purchasing a high value item.
Client privacy is a top priority for all of our professionals here at Adamar, and we take significant measures to protect the information we receive over the course of each transaction.
Adamar will never sell or distribute any personal information to any other company or entity, nor will we contact our clients by phone to solicit business.
Please see below for a list of our key policies:
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can obtain a full credit, refund or exchange within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, provided that the item(s):
1. Is in its original condition and shows no sign of wear.
2. Has not been custom engraved.
3. Has not been altered or resized by a jeweler other than Adamar Diamonds.
Adamar is not obligated to provide a refund or exchange for custom pieces of jewelry unless the final product is defective or was manufactured incorrectly.
Adamar Return Procedures
Adamar does not provide free shipping and insurance for packages being returned. The cost of return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer. All packages sent from or arriving at an Adamar Diamonds are sealed and opened under recorded video surveillance to fully protect Adamar and our clients.
1. Contact customer service by email or phone and request a return authorization number (RA#)
2. Prepare the item(s) to be returned together with the original documentation, appraisal and diamond certificate. If the diamond certificate is not included in the return package the customer will be charged $250 for the replacement cost.
3. Securely package these items in a BOX and clearly display the RA# on the outside of the box. On the label, please be sure to use the name Adamar Trading… do NOT use the word DIAMOND on the label. Packages that do not appear 100% secure will be returned to sender.
4. For your protection, we recommend using the FedEx or UPS and INSURING THE PACKAGE FOR THE FULL VALUE ON YOUR INVOICE.
Client privacy is a high priority for Adamar. We take every reasonable precaution to protect the information we receive with each transaction.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your information for one or all of the following:
- Confirm and track your order
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy in order to prevent or detect fraud or abuse
- Contact you via email regarding our products and services (you may easily unsubscribe from this option)
We will NOT sell or distribute any personal information to any other company or entity, nor will we contact our clients by phone to solicit business.
• Service Providers: Adamar uses nationally recognized, third-party service providers to perform payment processing, data storage and web analytics. These entities will not have access to your personal information.
• Sweepstakes, New Designs and Promotions: If you choose to participate in an Adamar promotion, contest, and sweepstakes or wish to receive periodic emails featuring our new designs, Adamar may share your personal information with entities participating in such an event who distribute these emails. However, Adamar specifically does not permit such third parties to use our client information for any purpose other than to manage the specific Adamar promotion or event.
• Compliance Fraud Protection: Adamar is authorized to disclose personal information deemed necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or company as well as organizations involved in fraud protection, as well as to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Adamar protects the information you share with us by using different security technologies, and other internal measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
While Adamar takes this responsibility very seriously, no transmission of data over the internet can be guaranteed 100% secure and we cannot absolutely guarantee or warrant the security of the information you disclose.
Adamar would like to communicate with you occasionally via email, however if you would prefer not to participate simply select ‘unsubscribe’ on your next email.